Agenda for Greenville special-called board meeting | Events
A G E N D A
GREENVILLE CITY COUNCIL
SPECIAL CALLED MEETINGMONDAY, JANUARY 18, 2013 ~ 11:30 A.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER:
2. ROLL CALL:
3. NEW BUSINESS:
- ADOPT MOTION CALLING FOR COUNCIL TO ENTER INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION TO DISCUSS ISSUES RELATED TO INDUSTRIAL PROSPECT WHOSE NAME AND IDENTITY MUST REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.
- RESOLUTION 2013-06. AUTHORIZE MAYOR TO ENTER INTO PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT WITH AN INDUSTRIAL PROSPECT WHOSE NAME AND IDENTITY MUST REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL UNDER THE TERMS AND PROVISIONS OF A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO BY AND BETWEEN THE CITY AND SAID INDUSTRIAL PROSPECT.
9. ANNOUNCEMENTS AND ADJOURNMENT:
- The next Regular Council Meeting will be held Monday, January 28, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
Top Greenville Stories
Upcoming Events near Greenville
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montgomery firefighter arrested after high speed chase tops 140 mph
- Manhunt initiated for 4 in Lowndes Co.
- Urology Health Foundation to offer free prostate cancer screenings in Lowndes County
- Lowndes County's unemployment rate for March
- Former Lowndes County teacher convicted of having sexual contact with student